OPEN HOUSE PICNIC
Join Us for a FUN-filled day!
June 26th 2016
12:00 noon — 5:00 PM
Rajah Shrine Complex
221 Orchard Road
Reading, PA 19605
Join us for an afternoon picnic filled with lots of FUN and information!
Who is Invited?
All Blue Lodge members, their Ladies, children and
grandchildren, or any other prospective Masons or Shriners.
- To meet and talk with children and their parents who have been treated or are now being treated at The Shriners Hospital for Children.
- To introduce Blue Lodge Members and their families to Rajah Shrine, it’s members, Units and Clubs for Rajah and the ideas that we encompass.
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and all the trimmings, Macaroni Salad, Etc., Including non-alcoholic drinks. Food will be served from 1pm to 4pm.
- Games for the Children that attend.
- Entertainment by several Rajah Shrine Units and Clubs, which may include The Antique Car Club, Chanters (singing group), Oriental Band, String Band, Concert Band, Clowns, Tin Lizzies (small cars), Mounted Patrol (horse unit), Caravaners (camping club), Anglers (fishing club), Legion of Honor (veterans) and many more. There are 32 different Units and Clubs in Rajah Shrine. We believe that we have an interest for just about anyone to take part in.
- The Units and Clubs will have informational tables set up to answer questions and give information on the activities of their unit or club.
- Information about becoming a Master Mason (Blue Lodge) Member.
Reservations are required. When you register, you will be sent tickets for yourself and all family members. This will give us an idea of how much food and drinks we need to order. To make reservations, directions or further information please contact the Rajah Shrine office at 610-916-9000 or Click Here to email us.
All of the festivities are FREE to anyone who chooses to attend.
THIS IS A MEMBERSHIP EVENT, SO PLEASE BRING A PROSPECTIVE MEMBER WITH YOU!
More information about becoming a Shriner go to www.beashrinernow.com.